freelance

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Blogging what a blessing

http://www.streetarticles.com/
I can't believe that I am actually blogging, it something I would never have done. I mean at my age! Who would have thought. I just love talking to people  and this is heaven sent .Who ever created  it ,Thank you so much.
When I was young, the Internet was still a baby in diapers. We played Hopscotch, Rounders, Hide and seek , Catch me if you can, Marbles and Bass ball.We loved the outdoors and the get togethers.
We had a huge circle of friends. But young people of today seem to stay indoors ,most of the time,
Some of the young spend all their time on the internet not really caring about what is going on around them. What a waste of youth. But I had my turn and I really don't want it back. I love the age I am now, I know who I am and were I am going to. I just wish that my children would  get off their buts and see the world It is a great place. Get up and live!

No comments: